For offers and news from Tara at The Therapy Room
Thank you! Your submission has been received!Close
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Terms, Conditions and other Information
My office times are 9-5 monday-friday. I cannot change booking schedules outside of these hours.
Contact me on 01461 202029 or text 07527878657 within my office hours to cancel or change your appointment.
It is your responsibility to record and remember your appointment.
All sessions are payable at the time of booking. This can be paid by bank transfer to The Old Rectory 09-01-50 04701283, by card or cash
To be fair to all clients and in consideration of my time, all appointments are subject to two working days notice to change or cancel. If you are unable to give two working days advance notice of cancelling or rescheduling your appointment, I reserve the right to charge the full session fee.
Clients who forget or choose to forgo their scheduled appointment will be considered a “No Show.” No Show appointments are charged the full session fee.
Missed appointments booked with a Gift Card or a block of bookings will have the missed session fee deducted from the balance.
The therapist will wait up to 15 minutes before closing the session.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. Out of respect for the client after you, if you arrive late for your session i will not be able to extend your session past the booked appointment finish time. Late arrivals are responsible for the full session fee.
Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive earlier, I may be in clinic and will not hear the doorbell.
Sessions last up to 75 minutes unless otherwise stated.
Gift cards are to be used within the period stated on the back of the card or stated on the online version.
Gift cards are non refundable.
Due to Covid-19 other terms or procedures may be in place.
Post Covid Restriction Policy
How I’m keeping you safe.
I am still committed to minimising any potential risks to my clients, myself and my family. Therefore I will be implementing the following:
- I will cancel any appointments if I test positive or display covid symptoms.
- If you are displaying covid symptoms, I require you to reschedule your treatment.
- You will continue to be sent forms and all the info you require on booking, although please contact me if you have a question you'd like to ask before booking.
- I require that my new “Wellness” questionnaire is completed and returned by each client, before attending your session.
- You are required to wait 48 hours after a covid booster jab before you receive treatments.
- I will continue to ensure that the treatment room is cleaned and ventilated between appointments.
- If you would prefer to wear a mask, I will also wear one during your session.
- I will wear a mask to massage you in the supine position (facing upwards) when near your face area.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact me to postpone your session, you will require a negative test before you return for your treatment – Follow the NHS guidance.
Contact Me to Make a Booking